Each of our four chalets are self-contained
and sleep up to six people comfortably.
Sit back and enjoy the view.
Enjoy sitting on your verandah soaking up the
tranquility. Far from busy roads
your closest neighbours are the birds.
If you don't feel like going out for dinner
cook up a storm in our well appointed kitchens,
and then curl up with a glass of local wine.
If there's one word that describes our chalets...it is generous!
Here are the facts that people often want to know -
- They are spacious with two bedrooms, and a large open plan living/dining/kitchen area. They comfortably accommodate four people and can sleep up to six using a sofa bed in the living area.
- There are only four chalets on site allowing us to space them out to minimise disturbance between guests - Four Elements is not a resort with rows of 40 units sharing common walls, your nearest neighbour will be at least 30 metres away.
- They have a proper kitchen with full sized oven, cooktop and fridge so that catering for the family is as easy as it is in your own kitchen.
- Each chalet is equipped with it's own front loading washing machine and a tilt up washing line under cover on the back verandah.
- Each chalet has its own bathroom with shower, and a separate toilet. If you have little ones we are able to supply a baby bath on request for a small charge.
- High chairs and portacotts are available on request for a small charge.
- Each chalet has its own barbeque and outdoor setting for four on the verandah.
- Yes we have hot water and electricity - see the sustainable page if you are curious!